Post and Courier Test Drives Brand New Infiniti JX
The Post and Courier stopped by to take a look at the brand new Infiniti JX, featured in the paper last week. After taking a test drive, Jim Parker writes, “What Infiniti has accomplished already with the new [JX] crossover is impressive and no doubt will become a benchmark for rivals to target.” Some of the JX’s fantastic features he notes are:
• Lane Departure Warning and Blind Spot Intervention to prevent switching lanes on a highway when cars are coming up alongside.
• Push-button start and stop on all models and, as a first time Infiniti option, remote start where the key can crank the engine from outside the car.
• Infiniti Connection, an emergency, roadside assistance and communications service.
• Bose premium sound system with standard six speakers and 13 speakers as an option.
• Standard 18-inch wheels, with 20-inchers as an extra.
• In a feature on all new Infinitis, concierge service where the motorist can push a button and can order flowers or make dinner reservations.
• An optional home theater system with DVD players and sound via headphones.
• Standard leather seats.